• Hemorrhoids
  • Pilonidal Cyst
  • Anal Fistula

Laser Anal Fissure Treatment

"The 15 seconds cure"

This is a chronic cut in the anal skin that keeps causing pain, discomfort, itching, and occasional bleeding, usually associated with difficulties and straining during defecation or constipation

What is the “Advanced Laser treatment for anal fissure”

Chronic anal fissure is the term used by most physicians, to describe a condition characterized by the patient developing a cut in the anal skin (usually following a constipation or hard stool bowel movement), this causes pain that feels like burning during or shortly after defecation and can last for several hours, it is associated at times with itching, uncomfortable feeling while sitting and/or some blood on toilet papers upon wiping.

If left untreated… a small skin tag (called by doctors sentinel pile) will grow around the fissure and this tag can reach a large size and becomes noticeable by the patient and may interfere with the patient’s local hygiene. Most patients with chronic anal fissure say they have to strain themselves during bowel movement, they feel like they have partial blockage in their anus. It is difficult for them to relax their anus to allow normal bowel movement, this is actually directly related to the involuntary spasm they have in their inner anal sphincter muscle which makes it physically difficult to pass stool.

Some patients suffer their way through life trying to avoid seeing a doctor for this embarrassing problem as they see it. Unfortunately, two things will happen as they delay their visit to doctor:

They will develop internal hemorrhoids from the repetitive straining and expansion of the anal veins in the face of a physical partial tightening in the anal opening.

And in long standing fissures, the patients develop an anal fistula underneath their fissure. This is when the body digs a tunnel under the fissure trying to tear its way through to the outside.

Many of these patients come to us with a poorly understood pathology (even by physicians) where they have a pocket of abscess/blind loop fistula underneath their fissure or a full fledged fistula seen as a pimple or a skin tag that will not heal in the peri-anal skin representing in fact the external opening of the fistula (the tunnel) that was created in their anus.

Recognizing an anal fissure and treating it early on can save the patient a lot of pain and prolonged recovery in the future as well as the much more complicated procedures that he/she might need to rectify the disorder.

Most anal fissure cases, when caught early enough, i.e., during the first six weeks of their occurrence can be aborted with simple topical treatment and measures.

Once we pass the six weeks point the condition becomes chronic and will inevitably requires some kind of intervention which is usually partial relaxation of their internal sphincter muscles without which the anal fissure will never heal.

This procedure is so simple , when we do it at VeinCure, it needs less than five minutes to complete it. It is done without an incision, stitches, or complicated surgery with simple local anesthesia. Most patients are back to their work on the same day and 90% of the pain is immediately gone, the rest of the 10% will need few weeks to disappear once the body forms a good thick skin layer over the fissure. In most cases, we, almost always, combine this treatment with laser ablation to the patient’s internal hemorrhoids blood supply. This will assure a healthy and normal anal canal and prevent the development of further complications down the road.

At VeinCure Clinic, we have treated over several thousands of patients with this condition without a single complication and with excellent clinical outcome.

Even when patients presences to us late in their course (with fistula, abscess, bleeding, etc.) we treat them just as efficiently and swiftly. We utilize our advanced laser methods and tools to make their recovery as painless and as fast as possible.

Agin, All our procedures are done under simple local anesthesia within minutes and without much complicated postoperative care. The specialist surgeon at VCC will be able to explain every detail to you after proper examination.

Almost all of our patient say the same comment after their Anal Fissure treatment ”I wish I have done years ago“, you don’t really have to suffer anymore, newer technologies have made treatment much simpler and curative.

hide widget Logo

Need to book an appointment? If you would like to request a callback, please complete the form and we will get in touch with you shortly.

Callback Request