The VCC Specialist Surgeons Team
Dr. Sarmad Aji,FACS
VCC Director, Specialist General Surgeon (JLT - Dr. Aji is available only at our Jumeirah Lakes Towers branch )
American Board Certified in Surgery
Fellow in the American College of Surgeons
25 years work experience in the USA and UAE
Founder and Director of VeinCure Clinic, Dubai, UAE
Has received numerous recognitions and awards throughout his career
Most notable publications are:
- Author of “Safe Answers for the AB of Surgery, USA”, the most commonly used reference for the preparation for the certifying oral Board exam in the US, published first Edition in 1994, reprinted and revised for 13 times over the years, last Edition 2014.
- Author of “Advanced Proctology Course“, 5 DVDs representing collections of HR media of 100 Proctology case chosen out of 5000 cases performed utilizing innovative laser based techniques.
- Author of “Advanced Phlebology Course“, 3 DVDs representing collections of HR media of tens of cases completed at VeinCure Clinic, will be published in 2016.
Dr. Aji believes strongly in “Focused specialty“ i.e. limiting someone practice to few things he/she does well… After 17 years of busy General and Vascular surgical practice in the USA, he limited his practice to 3 interconnected fields:
- Veins (The Art of erasing unsightly veins).
- Proctology (Changing the way we treat Proctology disorders).
- Few Cosmetic concerns he loves to do (Graceful Aging concept).
He is 56 years old, married , has two daughters and loves reading, history, gourmet food and Art.
He is currently directing the VeinCure Clinics project at CosmeSurge Emirates Hospital, UAE with plans to expand to the rest of the GCC region.
Dr. Abdul Ghani Dandan, MBBCH,DIS
VCC Consultant General Surgeon ( available at our CosmeSurge - Jumeirah blvd and Marina branches)
- French board of general surgery PICARDIE-JULES VERNE University, FRANCE.
- Completed his Residency and surgical training at Paris hospitals.
- Post graduate practice:
- Attending surgeon at Lagny hospital, Lagny - France,
- Consultant surgeon at Middle east hospital ,Beirut -Lebanon,
- Active Surgeon at King Faysal specialist hospital Jeddah-Saudi arabia.
- Points of interest in surgical practice : Minimally invasive surgery, proctology and Venous disorders.
- Joined VeinCure Clinics at CosmeSurge and Emirates hospital 1st of July 2015.
- Member of French association of surgery (AFC).
- Member of Lebanese order of physicians.
- Member of the Lebanese society of general surgery.
Dr. Sachin Tulpule M.B.B.S, M.S
VCC Specialist General Surgeon (available at Jumeirah, Marina and Abu Dhabi)
- Masters Degree in General Surgery Shivaji University Kolhapur India
- 18 years experience in General and Laparoscopic Surgery in India and UAE
- Special certificate in Advanced Trans-anal Surgery Workshop at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
- Points of interest in Surgical practice: Venous Disorders, Proctology, Laparoscopic surgery and varicocelectomy (for men infertility).
- Joined Vein Cure Clinics at Cosmesurge Emirates Hospital on 1 Sep 2015.
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, Athens, Greece (IASGO).
- Member of Indian Association of Surgeons.
- Member of Association of Medical consultants Mumbai India.
Dr. Naveed Khatib MBBS., MS., F(MAS), D(MAS).
VCC Specialist General Surgeon (available at our CosmeSurge in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.)
- Masters Degree in General Surgery from University of Mumbai, India.
- 25 years of experience in India and Sultanate of Oman as General and Minimal Access Surgeon.
- Senior Specialist in Surgery at The Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman-23 years.
- Clinical teacher for undergraduates doctors, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Muscat. OMAN - 23 years.
- Tutor for postgraduate surgical residents, Oman Medical Specialty Board (OMSB) – 7 years.
- Advanced Minimal Access Surgical Training at Kanton hospital Schauffausen, Switzerland – 1998.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery-World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS), INDIA.
- Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS), INDIA.
- Joined Vein Cure Clinics at CosmeSurge and Emirates Hospital in February 2016.
- Points of interest in surgical practice: Minimal Access Surgery and proctology and venous disorders.
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants(AMC), Mumbai, India.
- Fellow of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons(WALS), India.
Dr. Theodoros Lagoudis, MBBS
VCC Specialist General Surgeon (Al Ain and Abu Dhabi)
- Member of General medical council (UK).
- Master degree in General surgery, university of Crete, Greece.
- 12 years experience in general and minimally invasive surgery in Greece, UK, and UAE.
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, Strasbourg, France.
- ALS (UK), PALS (UK) certified.
- Points of interest in surgical practice: Venous disorders and Proctology.
- Joined VeinCure Clinic at Emirates Hospital and CosmeSurge in March 2016.
- Member of Hellenic Medical Society.
- Member of the general medical council (UK).
Dr. Luay Hajjar MD FICS
VCC Specialist General Surgeon (available at Abu Dhabi and Al Ain)
- Doctorate in General Surgery from American University of Beirut (AUB) Lebanon.
- Fellow of the Cleveland Clinic Florida – USA.
- 25 years experience in General and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Licensed Consultant General Surgeon in Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.
- Points of interest in Surgical practice: Venous Disorders, Proctology, and Laparoscopic surgery.
- Joined Vein Cure Clinics at CosmeSurge and Emirates Hospital July 2017.
- Member of the Lebanese order of Physicians.
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons.
- Associate fellow of the association of Colo-proctology of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Candidate member of American Society of Colon and rectal surgeons.